1. Pet Waste Scooping - ByByPoo, LLC. hereby agrees to pick up pet waste from the address/location as provided. Services are provided on specific days based on location which are Northern Pinellas County & Oldsmar on Tuesday & Fridays and Southern Pinellas County on Mondays and Thursdays. This routing schedule only applies to repeat services and does not apply to first time new service set up, commercial accounts or one time scoop and removal services. In the event we miss a scheduled day of service we will reschedule a make-up day within the same week. For example: emergencies, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, 4th of July, etc.
2. Billing - Clients will be set up for automatic monthly pre-billing based on a calendar month. New services started mid month will be pro-rated. Services may be paid weekly or monthly and are paid in advance. New invoices are emailed 1 day prior to the beginning of the new calendar month and can be paid by : Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Venmo at Bybypoo@mail.com (No-g in email), Applepay (ask for text), Paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org (no-g in the email) or (727) 515-1414 & Cash.
3. Dogs - Dogs will be placed away from the service area during service period. We text when we are on our way and when we leave. We love your pets but for insurance reasons & employee safety we err on the side of caution. If dogs are in the service area upon Bybypoo‘s arrival we will first try and contact the client. If unable to make contact that days service will be forfeited. Bybypoo will return on the next scheduled service day.
4. Missed Waste - Satisfaction guaranteed 100% or we will return within 24 hours and make it right.
5. Service Access - If gates have locks please provide a means of entry during service times.
6. Lawn - please insure grass is mowed regularly and growth trimmed back to receive the best service. Ankle high grass is acceptable. Shin to knee high grass is impossible to find all pet waste in. We will still provide service but cannot guarantee all waste to be picked up.
7. Weather - Bybypoo works in rain showers & heavy downpours with exception to lightening or hurricanes. We will schedule a make-up day should service have to be skipped.
8. Cancellation - If service is no longer desired please notify Bybypoo three (3) days prior to the last day of the month.
9. Pet Waste Scooping/Disposal - Bybypoo technicians will double bag the waste and place the bag in the customers garbage receptacle. We offer waste removal for an additional service fee. Please see our menu of services for more information and pricing.
10. Office Closure - Bybypoo closes its doors twice a year for vacation & the scooper convention. Once in In the fall and another after the new year. During those times we offer 2 options. 1. The scoop yourself option; missed visits will be credited to the following months billing statement. 2. If not self scooping during the closure no credit will be issued as we have the same amount of waste to clear as usual. Clients will be notified by phone call, text and/or email of the closure dates at least two (2) weeks in advance. Two (2) reminders will be sent after that through text.
11. Sanitizer & Deoderizer- We use Wysiwash.com , Angry Orange and ODORMUTE.
12. Consumer Reviews - Bybypoo, LLC prohibits and will demand removal of consumer reviews containing a) confidential or private information; b) harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, or inappropriate with respect to race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, handicap or any personal disparaging hateful remarks. c) unrelated to the company’s business practices. d) Are misleading. Please refer to the Consumer Review Fairness Act of 2016 for more information.
Thank you for choosing Bybypoo, LLC. for your pet waste management needs. If you have any questions or immediate concerns please feel free to call or text us at: (727 ) 515-1414.