1. Pet Waste Scooping Service -Bybypoo, LLC hereby agrees to pick up pet waste from the location as provided. Service Schedule:
*North Pinellas on Tuesdays and Fridays;
*South Pinellas on Mondays and Thursdays.
This scheduling only applies to weekly ongoing services. If we have to miss a day due to an emergency, vacation, holidays, etc. a make up day will be rescheduled within the same week.
2. Billing -Services are pre-paid in advance of each month. All repeat services are set up for automatic monthly billing & emailed to the email address provided. Invoices automatically send on the last day of each month. If service starts in the middle of the month we will bill for the remainder of the month. Invoices are due by the second and if unpaid service is cancelled on the 15th and the past due balance is sent to collections on the last day of the unpaid month. We accept the following forms of payment:
Visa (through email invoice)
MasterCard (through email invoice)
Amex (through email invoice)
Cash App ($bybypoo)
Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-515-1414)
ApplePay (ask for money request)
3. Dogs - Dogs will be placed away from the service area during service period. We text when we are on our way and when we leave. We love your pets but for insurance reasons & employee safety we err on the side of caution. If dogs are in the service area upon Bybypoo‘s arrival we will first try and contact the client. If unable to make contact that days service will be forfeited. Bybypoo will return on the next scheduled service day.
4. Missed Waste - Satisfaction guaranteed 100% or we will return within 24 hours and make it right.
5. Service Access - If gates have locks please provide a means of entry during service times.
6. Lawn - please insure grass is mowed regularly and growth trimmed back to receive the best service. Ankle high grass is acceptable. Shin to knee high grass is impossible to find all pet waste in. We will still provide service but cannot guarantee all waste to be picked up.
7. Weather - Bybypoo works in rain showers & heavy downpours with exception to lightening or hurricanes. We will schedule a make-up day should service have to be skipped.
8. Cancellation - If service is no longer desired please notify Bybypoo three (3) days prior to the last day of the month.
9. Pet Waste Scooping/Disposal - Bybypoo technicians will double bag the waste and place the bag in the customers garbage receptacle. We offer waste removal for an additional service fee. Please see our menu of services for more information and pricing.
10. Office Vacation Closure - Two (2) weeks a year we close down to rest up and take a vacation. While there will be those short service interruptions we offer two (2) methods in regards to payment for those missed visits.
1. The scoop yourself option; Missed visit(s) will be credited to the current or following months billing statement.
2. Bybypoo scoops the missed visits waste upon returning. When we resume your service we will scoop the missed weeks waste. No credit will be issued.
Clients will be notified by invoice notes, phone call, text or email of the vacation dates at least two (2) weeks in advance. Two (2) reminders will be sent after that through text.
11. Sanitizer & Deoderizer- We use pet and people friendly Wysiwash.com (for lawns and tools) , effersan.com (for lawns and tools) and Simple Green D Pro 5 (for tools equipment and shoes).
12. Loyalty Rewards - Refer a friend, neighbor or family member. Once your referral has paid for three (3) months of continuous service we will send you $50 to say thank you! New client must sign up at bybypoo.com and mention the current clients name in the new service request. Its that easy.
13. Consumer Reviews - Bybypoo, LLC prohibits and will demand removal of consumer reviews containing a) confidential or private information; b) harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, or inappropriate with respect to race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, handicap or any personal disparaging hateful remarks. c) unrelated to the company’s business practices. d) Are misleading. Please refer to the Consumer Review Fairness Act of 2016 for more information.
Thank you for choosing Bybypoo, LLC. for your pet waste management needs. If you have any questions or immediate concerns please feel free to call or text us at: (727 ) 515-1414.