1. Pet Waste Scooping: ByByPoo LLC. hereby agrees to pick up pet waste from the address/location as provided. Service will occur on (days and time window here):
2. Billing – Services are paid weekly or monthly in advance. Unless otherwise arranged we will place new customers on monthly pre-billing service. At the end of each pre-paid period a new invoice will be emailed for the next week or months service. the new invoice will be sent through email at least 2-5 days before the end of the service period. Invoice is due within 2 days of receipt. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Paypal, & Cash.
3. Dogs – Dogs will be placed away from the service area during service time windows. We love your pets but for insurance reasons we err on the side of caution. If dogs are in the service area upon Bybypoo‘s arrival we will first try and contact the client. If unable to make contact that days service will be forfeited. Bybypoo will return on the next scheduled service day.
4. Missed Waste – Satisfaction guaranteed 100% or we will return within 24 hours and make it right.
5. Service Access - If gates have locks please provide a means of entry during service times.
6. Lawn - please insure grass is mowed regularly and growth trimmed back to receive the best service. Ankle to shin high grass is acceptable. Knee high grass is not and impossible to find pet waste in.
7. Weather – Bybypoo works in rain showers & heavy downpours; unless there is lightening or hurricanes are present. We will schedule a make-up day should service have to be skipped.
8. Cancellation – If service is no longer desired please notify Bybypoo 3 days prior to the last day of the service agreement.
9. Pet waste disposal - Bybypoo technicians will double bag the waste and place in customers trash receptacle in a discreet black bag. We do offer waste removal for a small service fee. See menu of services. Please let us know if that would be something of interest to you.
10. Office Closure - Bybypoo closes its doors twice a year for vacation/scooper convention. Once in In the fall an another after the new year. During those times we offer 2 options. If you decide to scoop yourself while we are closed the missed days of service will be credited to the customers next monthly billing statement at a pro-rated daily rate based on customers monthly charges and days of service per month; otherwise we will scoop it all when we return. Clients will be notified by text or email of the exact dates 2 weeks prior to the vacation closing.
11. Consumer Reviews - Bybypoo, LLC prohibits and will demand removal of consumer reviews containing a) confidential or private information; b) harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, or inappropriate with respect to race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, handicap or any personal disparaging hateful remarks. c) unrelated to the company’s business practices. d) Are misleading. Please refer to the Consumer Review Fairness Act of 2016 for more information.
Thank you for choosing Bybypoo, LLC for your pet waste management needs. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to text or call us at: (727 ) 515-1414.
Copyright © April 2018 ByByPoo Dog Poo Scoopers licensed & insured.