1. Pet Waste Scooping Service -
Bybypoo, LLC hereby agrees to pick up pet waste from the location as provided by client & within our service areas. Service Locations Schedule:
If we have to miss a day due to an emergency, holiday, or other reason a make up day will be scheduled within the same week.
This is not a contract. To keep our costs low and to run efficiently we have created these parameters for better communication.
2. Billing - We are fully automated:
Invoices are set up through Square to automatically send to clients email address. Payment is due on receipt and are pre-paid for the month of service. We accept the following forms of payment:
1. ACH (secure email invoice-free)
2. Visa (secure email)
3. MasterCard (secure email)
4. Amex (secure email)
5. Venmo (email@example.com) free
6. Cash App ($bybypoo) free
8. ApplePay free
Non-payment: After 25 days of non-payment services will be suspended until payment is received. Should a past due balance be sent to collections a $45 service fee will be added to the past due amount.
3. Dogs - Aggressive, charging or triggered dogs shall be placed away from the service area prior to arrival. We love your pets but for pet & employee safety and insurance we err on the side of caution.
4. Missed Waste - Satisfaction guaranteed 100% or we will return within 48 hours and make it right.
5. Service Access - If gates have locks or are broken please provide a means of entry during service times.
6. Lawn - **Please make sure leaves & garbage is picked up and grass is mowed to receive the best service. Ankle high grass is acceptable. Leaves or higher grass makes it difficult to find pet waste in and while we will do our best we can not guarantee complete removal.
Trash and garbage in yards is a health hazard and should be cleaned up prior to service. Water collects in the items & attracts vermin, insects, organisms and mosquitos which spread disease and virus. We reserve the right to decline service if we feel the yard is a danger to employees, other clients/pets and the families & employees of Bybypoo.
**We reserve the right to cancel service for any reason we deem fit.
7. Weather - We work in rain showers & heavy downpours with exception to lightening, tornado warnings/watches or hurricanes. Safety always first! Flooded yards: we will scoop the areas without standing water and should we or the client decide the yard can not be serviced we will schedule a make-up day within the same week.
8. Cancellation/*Rescheduling Service - If service is no longer desired please notify Bybypoo via email or text at least three (3) days prior to the date you wish to end services.
24 hour advanced notice is required to change or skip a stop. We plan & dispatch routes each evening prior to the day of service. Should our employees be on their way then receive a text not to come; that days visit fee will be due.
b. Vacation Hold & Credits
Please let us know at least 24 hours in advance of the need for a vacation hold. Email, call or text to our business line at (727) 515-1414. If dogs are away while on vacation hold a credit will be issued to your account as there will not be any accumulated waste when service starts back up.
9. Poop Disposal - Technicians double bag the waste and place the bag in the customers garbage receptacle. We offer waste removal for an additional service fee.
10. Office Closures- We are closed each year for (1) one week from Christmas Eve through New Years Day. We may close down for (1) additional week during the year for company conventions and functions.
While there may be short service interruptions throughout the year we offer two (2) methods in regards to service & payment or credits for those missed visits.
a. The scoop yourself option;
If clients scoop their lawn while Bybypoo is closed the missed visit(s) will be credited to clients account.
b. Bybypoo scoops on return:
When we resume your service we will scoop the missed weeks waste. There will be double the waste which takes us longer. No credit will be issued.
Clients will be notified at least one (1) week in advance of office closure. We will use one of the following methods: fb posts (like us on fb/Meta @bybypoo), text, call or email or in the invoice notes.
11. Sanitizer & Deodorizer - We use environment, pet and people friendly Wysiwash.com (for lawns, turf, and tools), effersan.com (for lawns and tools) and Simple Green D Pro 5 (for tools equipment and shoes).
12. Consumer Reviews - Bybypoo, LLC prohibits and will demand removal of consumer reviews containing a) confidential or private information; b) harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, or inappropriate with respect to race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, handicap or any personal disparaging hateful remarks. c) unrelated to the company’s business practices. d) Are misleading. Please refer to the Consumer Review Fairness Act of 2016 for more information.
Thank you for choosing Bybypoo, LLC. for your pet waste management needs. If you have any questions or immediate concerns please feel free to call or text us at: (727) 515-1414.
Pictured is our state of the art yard and lawn sanitizer. It delivers a calibrated high pressure stream that kills odors at the source and destroys most virus including Parvo! Urine odors? Get set up and say...bye, bye, odors!
woof! woof! cookies alert! Click YES to explore Bybypoo.