1. Pet Waste Scooping Service -Bybypoo, LLC hereby agrees to pick up pet waste from the location as provided by client & within our service areas.
Residential Service Schedule:
*North Pinellas on Tuesdays and Fridays;
*South Pinellas on Mondays and Thursdays.
*Largo, Beaches, Seminole, South Clearwater, Gulfport, Pinellas Park on Tuesdays and
Thursdays & Fridays.
To keep our costs low and to run efficiently we have created some parameters for better communication. This is not a contract and applies to residential services only. If we have to miss a day due to an emergency, holiday, etc. a make up day will be rescheduled within the same week.
We are closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day. Visits on those days will be rescheduled for a Tuesday or Wednesday within the same week.
2. Billing - We are fully automated: Invoices are set up through Square to automatically email out to customers based on their payment arrangement. Payment is due upon receipt.
Non-payment: After 15 days of non-payment service will be cancelled.
Should a past due balance be sent to collections a $45 service fee will be added as a service fee to the past due amount.
We accept the following forms of payment:
ACH (through email invoice-free)
Visa (through email invoice $3 fee)
MasterCard (through email invoice $3 fee)
Amex (through email invoice $3 fee)
Venmo (firstname.lastname@example.org) free
Cash App ($bybypoo) free
Paypal (email@example.com or 727-515-1414) free through friends and family
ApplePay (ask for money request) free
3. Dogs - Dogs will be placed away from the service area during visits. We text when we are on our way and when we leave. We love your pets but for pet safety (escaping yard) , insurance reasons & employee safety we err on the side of caution. If dogs are in the service area upon Bybypoo‘s arrival we will first try and contact the client. If unable to make contact that days service will be forfeited. Bybypoo will return on the next scheduled service day and the visit fee will be owed for the missed day.
4. Missed Waste - Satisfaction guaranteed 100% or we will return within 24 hours and make it right.
5. Service Access - If gates have locks please provide a means of entry during service times.
6. Lawn - **Please insure leaves are raked, garbage picked up and grass is mowed regularly with growth trimmed back to receive the best service. Ankle high grass is acceptable. Leaves and shin to knee high grass is impossible to find all pet waste in. Excess garbage & water standing in the garbage attracts all kinds of vermin and insects including mosquitos. **We will still try and provide service (depending on the safety of our employees) but we cannot guarantee all waste to be picked up should we attempt to pick up the waste.
Trash and garbage strewn throughout a yard is a health hazard and should be cleaned up prior to service. We reserve the right to cancel service if we feel the yard is hazardous to other clients, employees , employees and other clients dogs (worms, disease) and the families of the employees of Bybypoo.
**We reserve the right to cancel service for any reason we deem fit.
7. Weather - Bybypoo employees work in rain showers & heavy downpours with exception to lightening, tornado warnings/watches or hurricanes. Flooded yards: we will scoop the areas without standing water. We will schedule a make-up day for that same week should we determine that days service must be skipped.
8. Cancellation/*Rescheduling Service - If service is no longer desired please notify Bybypoo three (3) days prior to the last day of the month.
*Rescheduling service requires an 24 hour advanced notice. We dispatch schedules each evening prior to the day of service. Should our employees be on their way then receive a text to not come; that days visit fee will be due or forfeited if pre-paid since we are 15 or less minutes out from arrival.
Vacation & credits for missed visits. If dogs are away on vacation the 7 days between scoop service visits a credit will be issued to your pre-paid accounts. Please provide at least 24 hours advanced notice. We place vacation holds for your current address so you can easily start service back up when you return at your prior rate. All you have to do is text our business line (727) 515-1414.
9. Pet Waste Scooping/Disposal - Bybypoo technicians will double bag the waste and place the bag in the customers garbage receptacle. We offer waste removal for an additional service fee. Please see our menu of services for more information and pricing.
10. Office Vacation Closure - We may close down for (2) weeks a year. While there may be those short service interruptions we offer two (2) methods in regards to payment for those missed visits.
1. The scoop yourself option; Missed visit(s) will be credited to the current or following months billing statement/account if pre-paid.
2. Bybypoo scoops the missed visits waste upon returning. When we resume your service we will scoop the missed weeks waste. No credit will be issued. We will be scooping double waste so missed weeks will be owed.
Clients will be notified by invoice notes, fb posts, text or email at least two (2) weeks in advance of office closure.
11. Sanitizer & Deodorizer - We use pet and people friendly Wysiwash.com (for lawns and tools) , effersan.com (for lawns and tools) and Simple Green D Pro 5 (for tools equipment and shoes).
12. Loyalty Rewards - Refer a friend, neighbor or family member. Once your referral has paid for three (3) months of continuous service we will send you $50 to say thank you! New client must sign up at bybypoo.com and mention the current clients name in the new service request. It's that easy.
13. Consumer Reviews - Bybypoo, LLC prohibits and will demand removal of consumer reviews containing a) confidential or private information; b) harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, or inappropriate with respect to race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, handicap or any personal disparaging hateful remarks. c) unrelated to the company’s business practices. d) Are misleading. Please refer to the Consumer Review Fairness Act of 2016 for more information.
Thank you for choosing Bybypoo, LLC. for your pet waste management needs. If you have any questions or immediate concerns please feel free to call or text us at: (727 ) 515-1414a
Pictured is our state of the art yard and lawn sanitizer. It delivers a calibrated high pressure stream that kills odors at the source and destroys most virus including Parvo! Urine odors? Get set up and say...bye, bye, odors!
woof! woof! cookies alert! Click YES to explore Bybypoo.